[opencms-dev] HtmlWidget configuration

Christian Steinert christian_steinert at web.de
Thu Jul 6 08:57:25 CEST 2006

Carlo Jean schrieb:
> Hi,
> 	i use opencms 5, how can i configure the HtmlWidget element
> 	in my xsd structured content?
> 	I need to use the font format command and others commands.
> 	please help me!! :)
> Thanks

Are you sure that you use structured XSD content with opencms 5?
I thought that structured content exists only since opencms 6...

I think in opencms 5 you had to edit some file to give normal users
permission to use font formatting - but I don't remember where this
setting was. Anybody out there who knows this?

If it's a permission problem, then font formatting should be at least
available to the Admin user.

hth somehow
Christian