[opencms-dev] Free Manuals OpenCms

Jonathan Woods jonathan.woods at scintillance.com
Thu Jul 6 13:04:56 CEST 2006

Although I'd like to contribute to it, I haven't been invited to do so
yet... but there was a post on the list about it a few months ago by Matt
Butcher, its author-to-be, or by an editor at Packt Publishing  - I can't
track it down right now.  Nabble has quite a good search interface to the
list: http://www.nabble.com/OpenCMS---Dev-f654.html

Jon