[opencms-dev] login.jsp was already included earlier

Christoph P. Kukulies kuku at physik.rwth-aachen.de
Thu Jul 6 15:24:12 CEST 2006

On Thu, Jul 06, 2006 at 06:07:06AM -0700, Roman Uhlig wrote:

> I was talking about the import of template elements inside your login.jsp
> (you have a template that includes other templates, so to say), e.g.:
>
> String template = cms.property("template", "search");
> cms.include(template, "head");
>
> We experienced that if no template is found, the same error message as yours
> has been raised. Making sure that a template property is correctly assigned
> to the jsp that includes elements of it has solved this issue for us.

Even at the danger of sounding stupid, what do you mean by

"Making sure that a template property is correctly assigned to the jsp
 that includes elements of it"

Do you mean, I should give my login.jsp the template property
/system/modules/my.frontend/pages/login.jsp?

The "head" element in my example is an element of a different template (main)
But giving the login.jsp the template "main" doesn't solve the problem either.