[opencms-dev] directory/file view of VFS

Christoph P. Kukulies kuku at physik.rwth-aachen.de
Thu Jul 6 16:26:31 CEST 2006

When opening a directory of the physical FS on a webserver
that is allowed to be viewed and doesn't contain an index.html
one normally gets an index list with all the files an folders
in it like in

ftp://ftp.freebsd.org (only that ftp: ist the url).

Is there such a facility in OpenCms, so that I can get a view of a
part of the VFS-tree?

Idea behind: I want to direct Webusers who login into my site to
a tree of some folders where they find individual data just for the
specific user.