[opencms-dev] Automatic shared properties?

Oran Kelly oran_kelly at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jul 6 22:04:10 CEST 2006

Does anyone know how automatic shared properties are created?

Specifically, I am trying to re-use the templateone news article schema
in my site. However, whenever I create a news article document, it
automatically gets its "template-elements" shared property set to a
templateone jsp, which I do not want. I want that property to remain
empty and be inherited from the folder the document is contained in.

I cannot seem to find where that property is coming from. Any clues?

 oran