[opencms-dev] CmsShell.sh problem after afreshinstallofOpenCms6.2.1

Dong, Roland Roland_Dong at parade.com
Thu Jul 6 22:58:12 CEST 2006

Jon,

Thanks so much.

1. All I did is copy the opencms.war to  /app/tomcat5/webapps and
restart tomcat and the war file exploded and I removed opencms.war after
that.  So I am sure it is expanded and I have to go to
..opencms/WEB-INF/ to excute cmsshell.sh anyway.

2. I am using default cmsshell.sh without alteration.

3. I am not sure.  How could OpenCms picking up legacy jars?  I'll look
into that.

4. I am runing on 1.5 and I did not compile OpenCms from source. I used
the binary.

Thanks again,

Roland