[opencms-dev] Problem with New Resource functionality

Vitor Varalonga varalonga at gmail.com
Fri Jul 7 02:50:33 CEST 2006

Greetings!

Just forget what I wrote!!! :)
I just found out what the problem was after all: eclipse.
I managed to install and setup eclipse in order to edit both my opencms
files and my cayenne (ORMapper) files.
I forgot a small detail about eclipse: for each project, only the files
contained on the source folder will be
replicated/compiled to the bin folder. Since both the
templateone*.properties files and the org and com folders
where not included in eclipse source folder, they were deleted from the bin
folder upon first use.
It's fixed now (I added the files to the source folder).
Thanks in advance,

kind regards,

--
Vítor Varalonga