[opencms-dev] OpenCMS 6 contet distribution/delivery options

Shi Yusen shiys at langhua.cn
Fri Jul 7 12:37:01 CEST 2006

Hi Harri,

Generally, the answer is YES. You should give more details on your network structure such as:
1. are opencms and WAS in the same intranet and what protocols can WAS use to visit opencms server?
2. does opencms and WAS use the same database server?
3. is content deletion from the WAS servers a real time operation?

Regards,

Shi Yusen/Beijing Langhua Ltd.
Tel: 86-10-88514088, 88514099
Fax: 86-10-88514099