[opencms-dev] OpenCMS Authentication

Bill Edwards wse at jimmy.harvard.edu
Mon Jul 10 20:02:23 CEST 2006

Hi Christian--thanks for your response.  I am wondering if my main
problem is that I am trying the authentication from another Web app
(same container, I presume).  I note that initCmsObject is an
overloaded method, but I think I have to call it the way that I am:

CmsObject theObject = OpenCms.initCmsObject (theGuestUser);

I am definitely getting "Guest" when I do:

String theGuestUser = theDefaultUsers.getUserGuest();

Gruesse aus Boston, und schade dass Deutschland nicht gewonnen hat! :-
( -- Bill