[opencms-dev] Folder Inconsistency between Online and Offline project.

Tane Potaka tane at cofa.unsw.edu.au
Tue Jul 11 04:33:42 CEST 2006

Hi,

We have a folder that exists in our offline project. This folder has a
duplicate in the online project that doesn't show up in the offline
project.  This is causing our site to show the same folder twice in the
published online project such that it looks like this:

OFFLINE PROJECT:

foldername      Folder Title      Type
DateLastModified....................

ONLINE PROJECT:

foldername      Folder Title      Type
DateLastModified....................
foldermane      Folder Title      Type
DateLastModified....................

I need to delete the folder in the online project. How can I do that
since the duplicate doesn't appear in the offline project making it
impossible to delete.

Cheers,
Tane