AW: [opencms-dev] JDBC Realm for OpenCms

lrrh boogienight at gmx.net
Tue Jul 11 10:23:33 CEST 2006

Hi Clayton!

Are you sure that your <url-pattern> is correct?

I'm also using for my member's area a security-constraint.
My <url-pattern> looks like
<url-pattern>/opencms/opencms/en/members/*</url-pattern>

I'm accessing my site with
"http://www.domainname.com/opencms/opencms/en/members/index.html"

Take your url to your secure area and adjust your <url-pattern>.
After that you should get at least a login box.

hth
lrrh