[opencms-dev] OpenCMS Authentication

Christian Steinert christian_steinert at web.de
Tue Jul 11 19:10:37 CEST 2006

Hi Bill,

I was doubful about this before and I think SEbastian must be right - if Opencms could be accessed across contexts, then it would be impossible to have more than one opencms instance running on the same server (which obviously *is* possible...)

So after thinking a bit more about this I also think that this cannot work.

viele Grüße
christian