[opencms-dev] javax.servlet.ServletException: javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: VFS target "/howto" was already included earlier.

maria.freixes_graells at alcatel.es maria.freixes_graells at alcatel.es
Wed Jul 12 10:42:23 CEST 2006

Hello Andras,

Thanks for your comment, but your suggest about "try to read the
documentation (template howto etc.) and do all the examples they
describe" ..........it's my problem also!! have you read my last mail?
I've said that I've the error is in the /howto template:
. javax.servlet.ServletException: javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: VFS
target "/howto" was already included earlier.

Evenmore, I don't think that I've the first one that I've this
problem....because the problem now it not seems to be exclusive of
templateone.....

If I could repair our /howto template, I'll follow your recommendations.

Thanks and best regards,
Maria