[opencms-dev] javax.servlet.ServletException: javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: VFS target "/system/modules/org.opencms.frontend.templateone/templates/main" was already included earlier.

cfn at kb.dk cfn at kb.dk
Wed Jul 12 10:43:53 CEST 2006

opencms-dev-bounces at opencms.org wrote on 12-07-2006 00:16:09:

> Because I've restored the old version of the file, and the template and
> template-elements seems to be correctly setting:
>
> /system/modules/org.opencms.frontend.templateone/resources/style.css
>
> text1*|Text Z1 S1,text2|Text Z1 S2,text3|Text Z2 S1,text4|Text Z2
> S2,text5|Text Z3 S1,text6|Text Z3 S2,text7|Text Z4 S1,text8|Text Z4 S2

This look like the attributes of a template - are you attempting to view
a template ?

That will not work.

Instead create a page based on the template and try to view that.

I think you should abandon the templateone stuff when trying to learn how
to use OpenCms, since it is VERY complicated and modifies the standard
behaviour of OpenCms (alternative property dialogs etc.)

Try building some minimalistic examples concentrating on the specific
issues you are examining (there are several good examples in the
alkacon documentation).

cheers,

Carl