[opencms-dev] Resource ID

Christian Steinert christian_steinert at web.de
Thu Jul 13 08:35:15 CEST 2006

Martin Bednář schrieb:
> Are there some resource ID that indetifies resource all the time
> accessible from JSP tag or scriplet  ?
> I need some ID for Articles for binding to JForum and automatic Forum
> creation.
>
> Tnx Martin

I don't know how Jforum works, but each resource has a GUID. Each GUID
is uniquely identifying one content block, but there might be more than
one sibling that points to the same content block.

I don't know any way to translate a GUID to a resource, though and
technically a GUID could only translate to the set of all siblings that
commonly point to the same content block, not necessarily to just one
single file name.

You should be able to dig out files you want and access them with
classes CmsJspActionElement, CmsJspNavBuilder, CmsObject and CmsResource.

Check out org.opencms.file.CmsResource.getResourceId() in particular.

hth
christian