[opencms-dev] OT: mvnForum, anyone using it?

Christoph P. Kukulies kuku at physik.rwth-aachen.de
Thu Jul 13 09:02:30 CEST 2006

I have some questions anout the installation of Arash's MVNForum
plugin for OpenCms. Is there a mailing list or forum for it?
Will try on pomegranate.de right now, but until then, if there's
anyone on this list using it, a short question:

Can the mvnForum plugin be made to run under OpenCms when it runs
as ROOT app? For me the installation failed because suddenly, after
restarting tomcat the first time after installation, an opencms folder
appeared under $(CATALINA_HOME)/webapps which then messed the opencms
installation.