[opencms-dev] How to view files and directories

Christian Steinert christian_steinert at web.de
Fri Jul 14 13:55:20 CEST 2006

maria.freixes_graells at alcatel.es schrieb:
> Hello to all!
>
> Sorry, I think that my explanations are not so good as I want.
> In fact, what I want to do with OpenCms, is to have a html page when we
> can view a set of directories and files that we want to create, as
> words, pdfs,.....etc.
> It means a documental view, we can put the files into VFS, but through
> the html initial page we can view the structure, evenmore, download
> files and so on....
>
> Thanks if you could help with this......
> With the best wishes,
>
> Maria

Well, of course you can do this.

Template one does this, or if you want something different, then
somebody has to write JSP templates that do whatever you like.

Also, there is a module with another template in the modules sandbox of
opencms.org, but I have not tried this template, so I do not know how to
use it.

Regards
Christian