[opencms-dev] Exporting site

Christian Steinert christian_steinert at web.de
Sat Jul 15 14:13:14 CEST 2006

Vardan Gevorgyan schrieb:
> Hello
>
> Can I export my microsite to html and jsp files?
Yes, the feature is called "static export" and it's documented in the
Alkacon documentation.

You would probably want to use CmsOnDemandStaticExportHandler as export
class, which writes static copies of all pages that belong together, as
soon as one of them has been changed and published.

> I need it for site mirror.
> Or how can I run my microsite without opencms? Only with Tomcat.
This is not possible. If you want the pages to be generated dynamically,
then you need a working opencms installation.

> Regards
> Vardan

regards
Christian