[opencms-dev] Multilingual sites - Browser's AcceptedLanguages

Christian Steinert christian_steinert at web.de
Mon Jul 17 13:19:16 CEST 2006

cfn at kb.dk schrieb:
> opencms-dev-bounces at opencms.org wrote on 17-07-2006 12:30:28:
>
>> that they have some relation. Opencms doesn't. I don't work with the
>> __locale paramerter at all - as long as properties cannot be properly
>> translated, I don't see much use in using it.
>
> what exactly is preventing you from translating properties ?

I don't see any way of storing more than one value in a file property.
Whereas a page body can have several versions in more than one language
I don't see any way of storing one file property (say: "Title") in one
file in more than one language.

But maybe I'm missing something. If there's a way of doing this, then I
would certainly be interested.
> Cheers,
>
> Carl

Christian