[opencms-dev] Multilingual sites - Browser's AcceptedLanguages

Christian Steinert christian_steinert at web.de
Mon Jul 17 17:30:43 CEST 2006

Dear Carl,

thanks for your reply.

You certainly have a point when saying that xmlcontent is supporting structured data in a translateable way.
But I am using currently using xmlpages, where you have to rely on file properties to be able to have navigation-related information at all.

In that case xmlpage would also go against the paradigm of opencms...
Well in any case - you certainly got me thinking about xml-content. Until recently this hadn't been an option for me, because the html editor had too little functionality, but I think that has changed with 6.20.

Regards
Christian