[opencms-dev] these two passwords

Christoph P. Kukulies kuku at physik.rwth-aachen.de
Mon Jul 17 19:26:27 CEST 2006

What if one has forgotten the two passwords in the database
specific settings of the setup-dialog?

I'm doing an upgrade to 6.2.1, but somehow I forgot these two passwords
I entered into the system  half a year ago.

What do I do now? Start mysqld manually skipping granttables or what?

BTW, you get an interesting error when you visit the opencms.org
mailing list archives and enter the search string "mysql password".
myaql alone as the search pattern is enough to trigger some obscure
htdig error. This could be inspirative for some sql injection...