[opencms-dev] What is TemplateOne

Joe Desbonnet jdesbonnet at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 11:07:41 CEST 2006

The down side of TemplateOne is that it tries to be all things to all
people. But for any real-world site where you are working to
specifications, the chances are you will have to hack the template
code to make it do what you want.

And here is the problem: In it's attempt to be so general, the code is
complex and difficult to understand. OpenCms could do with a much
simpler (but still functional and visaully appealing) TemplateZero --
it's on my todo list, but I'm unlikely to get there for a few months.

Joe.