[opencms-dev] one content - various presentations

Roberto Hervella MacĂ­a rhervella at ahorro.com
Tue Jul 18 13:21:53 CEST 2006

Hi everybody!!

One functionality we want to use in OpenCms is the possibility to generate various presentations from one unique content automatically, i.e., I don't want to implement two different templates and to modified both of them separately, and finally to publish them.
What I want is to modifiy a unique content and in some way to generate two or more different presentations, for example one for a web site and another for a mobile phone.

Does anyone know how to use it? Any idea?

Thanks in advance,

    Roberto