[opencms-dev] Java Heap Error/Windows OS

Colin Coolidge colincoolidge at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 18 15:12:03 CEST 2006

I've just setup tomcat/opencms 6, etc. on a windows
server and have everything up and going. I go to
import a zip file backup into the opencms admmin
section and receieved a "java heap" error. Looks like
I need to up the java memory. While i've done this on
my local windows desktop PC, I have no idea of how to
do this on a windows server machine. Any help would be
great.....