[opencms-dev] one content - various presentations

Roberto Hervella Macía rhervella at ahorro.com
Wed Jul 19 11:41:58 CEST 2006

Hi Olli, I'm not sure what you mean. Could you send me an example?
I'm not sure how to implement a template and then to include the relevant templates responsible for actual rendering of the content based on the logic.

I don't know whether it is possible to generate various contents from the same content at the same time (in one action), because in OpenCMS the content and the presentation is mixed in the same file, a template. Am I wrong?

Does anyone implemented this feature (varios presentations from one unique content)?

Thanks in advance,

    Roberto