[opencms-dev] First value into Index combo from searchtest5.html

maria.freixes_graells at alcatel.es maria.freixes_graells at alcatel.es
Wed Jul 19 11:48:50 CEST 2006

Yes, You're right. I've done it, I've created a new index called
ALCATEL, but when I try to search with "searchtest5.html", in the Index
combo, the First value is "Offline project (VFS)", the Second: "Online
project (VFS)", the Third: "German" and the last: "ALCATEL", I would
like to have "ALCATEL" in the first position.....it was my question.
Thanks very much.
With all the best,
Maria