[opencms-dev] After modifying opencms for ROOT and multisite, online project for second site does not show up!

Nigel Kersten nigel at cofa.unsw.edu.au
Thu Jul 20 03:15:20 CEST 2006

On 19/07/2006, at 7:42 PM, Christian Steinert wrote:

> If you use proxying then your servlet container will not see, which
> host
> name was used for the request! all requests will come in through
> 127.0.0.1 !
>
> So, if you use a proxy configuration like this:
>
>         ProxyPass         /
> http://127.0.0.1:8081/opencms/
>         ProxyPassReverse  /
> http://127.0.0.1:8081/opencms/
>

> I would expect that you need to use a site config like THAT:
>    <site server="127.0.0.1:8081" uri="/sites/default/"/>
>    <site server="127.0.0.1:8082" uri="/sites/default/"/>

This isn't true in my environment, and isn't how the Alkacon docs
suggest to do it.

I have a setup that is almost exactly the same as Gaith's, and mine
is working happily... I did look through his settings, but couldn't
see what was going wrong...

--
Nigel Kersten [Senior Technical Officer]
College of Fine Arts, University of NSW, Australia.