[opencms-dev] The searchtest5.html example doesn't showall documents

Jonathan Woods jonathan.woods at scintillance.com
Thu Jul 20 23:34:01 CEST 2006

Maria -

I don't know how the default Alkacon search functionality uses Lucene (I
took the risky but somewhat clearer path of doing it all myself), but I
imagine it uses the default Lucene QueryParser class, or something close to
it.  Lots of info here:
http://lucene.apache.org/java/docs/queryparsersyntax.html

Jon