[opencms-dev] css problem

vikas gupta vikas.gupta at daffodildb.com
Tue Jul 25 05:27:31 CEST 2006

Hi all,

  I have created my own css class with the same name as div.ocms_de_norm. It
is working fine for background color. But for

         padding-top: 1px;

         padding-bottom: 1px;

I am unable to get these properties in javascript. I am using

Document.getElementByTagName("div").className.paddingTop to get this
property. It is giving undefined.

One more thing editable tag has only one attribute file. Can it be a css
file?

Regards

Vikas