[opencms-dev] Uploading the content of the zip files...

Nacho Fernandez snatcho at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 19:50:26 CEST 2006

Hi Maria.

If you just want to decompress all the contents from a file into a folder in
OpenCMS, then you just have to upload the file without the upload applet
(you can deactivate the use of the download applet in the preferences page)
with a checkbox named "unzip file". Then you take the compressed file and
turn it into a set of files inside of OpenCMS in one single step.

Hope this helps,

Nacho.