[opencms-dev] Fckeditor own styles "Heading"

Christian Steinert christian_steinert at web.de
Wed Jul 26 03:18:42 CEST 2006

ANDRES SAYAGO schrieb:
>  Hi.
>
> I need to know how can I define own styles in the FCKeditor.
>
> I have in the "Format" list: "Normal", "Normal (DIV)", "Formatted",
> "Address", "Heading 1", "Heading 2", "Heading 3", "Heading 4", "Heading
> 5", "Heading 6".
>
> I want to have another styles defined. How can I do it?
>
> Thanks!!
>
> Andrés

It's confusing (I find), but it works well, if you:

You have to 1) set the
	template
property of your stylesheet to contain the full path of your CSS file
(this will be used to load your stylesheet while you edit)

2) In the directory where your CSS-stylesheet is, you need to create a
special file with the same name as your CSS-File plus the suffix _style.xml

There is a html file which describes this in the directory of the
fck-editor module of the virtual opencms filesystem. The module also
contains a sample xml file.

Regards
Christian