[opencms-dev] Problem with Opencms in RFS (Real File System)

Grzegorz Kokosza grzegorz.kokosza at gmail.com
Wed Jul 26 12:28:31 CEST 2006

I use red hat and opencms 6.2.1. Every files which i made in opencms should
be in folder /usr/local/tomcat/tomcat/webapps/opencms/*WEB-INF/jsp*/offline/sites
/default/test/ or my second site /usr/local/tomcat/tomcat/webapps/opencms/*
WEB-INF/jsp*/offline/sites /portal/

But when i open this folders it is empty or have only index.jsp or
index.html and no folders which i create in opencms and no news files or
even *alkacon*-*documentation*/  folder
**<http://umho.bwl.uni-hohenheim.de/opencms/opencms/alkacon-documentation/index.html>in
/usr/local/tomcat/tomcat/webapps/opencms/*WEB-INF/jsp*/offline/sites
/default/
in Opencms everything run well .

it is possible to change files without using opencms in RFS (Real File
System)  and see the resault in opencms immediately (view jsp sites ) ?
Once ( when it appear because some times it dissapear) i changed file:
index.jsp in RFS  and when  click on this file in opencms view "edit
sourcecode" there was no changes  but when i click on this file a view site
in webbrowser a see page with changes..  is it bad way to change files
wiithout using opencms??

Thanks for help