[opencms-dev] Fckeditor and my own styles CSS

Henning Uhlig TitanMika at gmx.de
Wed Jul 26 17:01:57 CEST 2006

Hi ANDRES,

I don't know if you need the .(dot) in line
<Attribute name="class" value="Fecha" />
So just try it with and without ...
I use span - perhaps I get a feedback whether it's correct or not from the rest of you ;)

Cheers.

> .Fecha {
>     font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 11px;
> color: #333333; font-weight: normal; padding-left: 8px;
>     }

<Style name="Fecha" element="span">
		<Attribute name="class" value="Fecha" />
		<Attribute name="FONT-SIZE" value="11px" />
		<Attribute name="COLOR" value="#333333" />
		<Attribute name="font-weight" value="normal" />
		<Attribute name="padding-left" value="8px" />
		<Attribute name="FONT-FAMILY" value="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" />
</Style>

-------- Original-Nachricht --------