[opencms-dev] integrating cms within another site

Mark Homan mark.homan at hpi.co.uk
Thu Jul 27 10:46:41 CEST 2006

The site we currently have has news, links and advertisement sections
which are all hard coded in the jsp's at the moment. What we are hoping
to do is get these parts of the site to be editable via cms, then use a
tag in our jsp's to bring in the text from the cms, or is there a better
way.

We also need to bring in images from our webservers, and not have them
hosted on the cms system. Don't know if that is possible? Can we upload
images via the cms system but to a different machine?

We have a number of environments we use for testing and we would also
need a way to preview all the content in say our QA environment before
we published the cms elements into our production site.

Thanks for your time.

Mark Homan