[opencms-dev] opencms installation hang on Step 8 (Importing modules)

Christian Steinert christian_steinert at web.de
Sat Jul 29 21:19:38 CEST 2006

ric at oslad.com - can you post your logfile from
  opencms/WEB-INF/logs/opencms.log

I would be surprised if this is really the 1st error.

___

Just for the protocol: looking at the source, there is only one way that
this error could come about:

CmsVfsDriver.m_sqlManager must be null.
So the VfsDriver would not have been cleanly initialized. How this comes
about is beyond my understanding.

But maybe someone else who knows more about the code can make sense of this?

>From looking at the code I would expect that that
CmsVfsDriver.writePropertyObject should not even be called called, if
CmsVfsDriver.m_sqlManager has not been properly initialized.

Can anybody fix this? Probably it's some startup issue, where opencms
should just HALT, rather then trying to push on.

Christian