[opencms-dev] HOWTO for usage of self defined css classes in FCKEditor

Kai Schliemann k.schliemann at comundus.com
Mon Jul 31 15:16:01 CEST 2006

Hi Andres,  hi list,

I wrote a howto for this issue. Hope everything is clear now. If not, let me
know.

There is an OpenDocument Format and a PDF version.

Have a look at
http://www.comundus.com/comundus/web/html/02_Hauptnavigation/Produkte/OpenCM
S/Tipps-und-Tricks/index_en.html for details.

I would like to invite everybody to:
- link to this document from your website (especially sites like
opencms-forum.de)
- download the file and mirror it.
- extend the .odt version and make it publicly available (send it back to
me, so that I can place it on our website)
- write more howtos as OpenDocument Text and make them publicly available.

HTH

Regards

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

i.A. Kai Schliemann

Mit einem Klick alles im Blick, dank Informatik
Partner im Wissenschaftsjahr 2006 – www.Informatikjahr.de

Dipl.-Wirt.Ing (FH)
Kai Schliemann

IT-Berater