[opencms-dev] script-output depending on locale

Jens Kreutschmann jens at nephila.de
Tue Aug 1 14:59:33 CEST 2006

Hello,
I have a problem i cannot solve. I have a script and i want the output
generated in different languages. The script is placed in
/system/modules/de.mymodule.main/elements/myscript.jsp
I have created three files main.properties, main_en.properties and
main_de.properties and placed them in
/system/modules/de.mymodule.main/classes.
Now i try to access these values in myscript.jsp with:

CmsJspActionElement cms = new CmsJspActionElement(pageContext, request,
response);
out.println(cms.getMessages("de.mymodule.main",cms.property("locale","search
")).key("foo"));

but this outputs: ??? foo ???.

I am not sure, what i dont understand, but there has to be something i am
missing. Can some kind person point me into the right direction? I would be
glad.

Thanks in advance
Jens