[opencms-dev] ftpd Problems

Ruben Malchow ruben at khm.de
Tue Aug 1 18:13:15 CEST 2006

i am not exactly sure what you mean. if you have the ftpd module
isntalled, you can connect to the opencms vfs via any ftp client. but if
you are talking about connecting to the opencms over an untrusted
network, i would strongly recommend against it. you should use the web
frontend via https for that.

or maybe i got your question wrong ...

.rm