[SPAM?] Re: [opencms-dev] maximum file size that OpenCms lets to Upload

maria.freixes_graells at alcatel.es maria.freixes_graells at alcatel.es
Tue Aug 1 20:49:45 CEST 2006

It seemed the way.....but it doesn't work for me......
I've modified our "my.cnf" file with 64M, and the OpenCms can't upload a
file of 20M.....(I've restarted all the machine...)
Any idea? suggestion?
It seems that start well, but a few minutes later, a white page appears....
Nothing is setting.

Many thanks!!