[SPAM?] Re: [SPAM?] Re: [opencms-dev] maximum file size that OpenCms lets to Upload

Christian Steinert christian_steinert at web.de
Wed Aug 2 00:04:18 CEST 2006

maria.freixes_graells at alcatel.es schrieb:
> Our value, in the mysql is set properly:
>

> Variables (--variable-name=value)
> and boolean options {FALSE|TRUE}  Value (after reading options)
> --------------------------------- -----------------------------
> auto-rehash                       TRUE
> character-sets-dir                (No default value)
> default-character-set             latin1
> compress                          FALSE
> database                          (No default value)
> delimiter                         ;
> vertical                          FALSE
> force                             FALSE
> named-commands                    FALSE
> local-infile                      FALSE
> no-beep                           FALSE
> host                              (No default value)
> html                              FALSE
> xml                               FALSE
> line-numbers                      TRUE
> unbuffered                        FALSE
> column-names                      TRUE
> sigint-ignore                     FALSE
> port                              0
> prompt                            mysql>
> quick                             FALSE
> raw                               FALSE
> reconnect                         TRUE
> socket                            /var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock
> ssl                               FALSE
> ssl-key                           (No default value)
> ssl-cert                          (No default value)
> ssl-ca                            (No default value)
> ssl-capath                        (No default value)
> ssl-cipher                        (No default value)
> table                             FALSE
> debug-info                        FALSE
> user                              (No default value)
> safe-updates                      FALSE
> i-am-a-dummy                      FALSE
> connect_timeout                   0
> max_allowed_packet                67107840

Dear Maria,

Sadly max_allowed_packet is the only of these parameters that I know about.

For a 20MB file your setting should be enough now.
Apart from this I really don't know. I have not yet come across this
problem - I don't have such big files on opencms.

Anybody here who had a similar problem?

Sorry...
Ch.