[opencms-dev] Development Environment

Chris Tiernan CTiernan at salesforce.com
Wed Aug 2 02:23:14 CEST 2006

I have found that module development to be a cumbersome process the way
I currently have OpenCms installed.  I currently have to develop modules
blindly, jar them up, and then install them to see if it I get the
desired result.  Obviously, this is not a productive process.  Is there
a way that I can setup my environment to run the OpenCms workplace and
my modules through Eclipse so I can set breakpoints and step through
code?  Is there any documentation or any best practices for this?
Thanks in advance.

Best,
Chris