[opencms-dev] (6.2.2 after upgrade from 6b3) Titles don't show spanish characters right

Claus Priisholm cpr at codedroids.com
Wed Aug 2 09:39:05 CEST 2006

This can be related to the default encoding used by MySQL if that is
what your are using. Maybe 6b3 did not spec the encoding for the columns
in question (haven't used it so I would not know). But certainly it
sounds like something along the way makes a different assumption as far
as encoding goes after your upgrade. MySQL 4 did not use utf-8 as
default encoding in case the column/table did not specify it explicitly.

Christian Steinert wrote:
> Jorge González schrieb:
>> Hi list:
>>
>> This is more an annoyance than a real bug, but after upgrade from 6b3 to
>> 6.2.2 using the update procedure, all the titles are shown incorrectly,
> Where are they shown incorrectly?
> In the Workplace or in your site?
>
> If it's the workplace, write a bug in bugzilla; If it's in your site -
> how do you read and output the properties....
> c.

Claus Priisholm, CodeDroids ApS
Phone: +45 48 22 46 46
cpr (you know what) codedroids.com - http://www.codedroids.com