[opencms-dev] View of Search Result in one line

maria.freixes_graells at alcatel.es maria.freixes_graells at alcatel.es
Wed Aug 2 15:52:55 CEST 2006

Hi people!!

I'm calling to open a new window with another workplace, I use a
index3.html file:

<%@ page import="org.opencms.workplace.*" %><%

    CmsLogin wp = new CmsLogin(pageContext, request, response);

%><%= wp.displayDialog() %>

Do you know how to make that the new window display a predefined folder?

Thanks!!!