[opencms-dev] Development Environment

perumallu mamillapalli peru75 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 22:55:21 CEST 2006

Hi,

I have a question regading the opencms development, from outside.

steps:
1. createda project folder intomcat.
2.copied the necessary files, including web-inf directory.
3.copied all the jar files from opencms lib folder to my lib folder.

started developing my new applications.
I could not able to access CmsJapBean

so is it possible to develop applications outside opencms.?

Thanks in advance.

--p