[opencms-dev] WALL/WURFL mobile site

Michael Kraus michael.kraus at mindmatics.de
Thu Aug 3 10:08:33 CEST 2006

Hello Sub,

I am currently building a set of templates for building WAP sites with OpenCms. If you search for my previous posts on this mailing list containing the keywords "WML" or "WALL", you'll see that I am struggling with setting the content type NOT to text/html, and I have still not found any solution. Apart from this, WALL/WURFL is working fine with OpenCms.

It's nice to see that other people are working on this as well.

Kind regards,
	Michael