[opencms-dev] View of Search Result in one line

Christian Steinert christian_steinert at web.de
Thu Aug 3 18:57:01 CEST 2006

sorry the class is an old class - it was not taken over to the org.opencms.* packages and this class should not be used anymore.
So this was a bad suggestion from my side.

You would need to get an instance of class CmsWorkplaceSettings

The only way of doing this that I came across is this. Maybe there is a cleaner way, but I don't know it:

        org.opencms.workplace.CmsWorkplaceSettings settings =
            (org.opencms.workplace.CmsWorkplaceSettings)session.getAttribute(org.opencms.workplace.CmsWorkplaceManager.C_SESSION_WORKPLACE_SETTINGS);
        if (settings != null) {
            return settings.setExplorerResource("/path/to/display") ;
        }

Christian