[opencms-dev] New module

Christian Steinert christian_steinert at web.de
Sat Aug 5 00:11:16 CEST 2006

> Must I restart tomcat after putting jar or class files?
> Because I have tried that what you write and it wasn't work.

I'm not totally sure how it is with classes that had been loaded into
memory before and that are updated by your module being published. But
new classes/jars should be available as soon as you publish your module

As soon as they are published they should show up in the
opencms/WEB-INF/classes
  or
opencms/WEB-INF/libs

folders of the real filesystem. there they should be found by the
classloader just normally.

Christian