AW: AW: [opencms-dev] Files with extension "rar"

Kai Schliemann k.schliemann at comundus.com
Mon Aug 7 14:09:39 CEST 2006

Hi Maria,

don't know why it doesn't work now. Try to google for a fitting mime-type.

One hint: I had to clear my browser cache in order to make it work. So maybe
that may help. To be sure do a browser restart too.

Regards

Kai Schliemann

Mit einem Klick alles im Blick, dank Informatik
Partner im Wissenschaftsjahr 2006 – www.Informatikjahr.de

Dipl.-Wirt.Ing (FH)
Kai Schliemann

IT-Berater