[opencms-dev] tomcat from eclipse (a bit OT)

Christoph P. Kukulies kuku at physik.rwth-aachen.de
Mon Aug 7 18:13:58 CEST 2006

On Mon, Aug 07, 2006 at 04:27:06PM +0100, Joe Desbonnet wrote:
> I use the Sysdeo Tomcat plugin which does all that for you:
> http://www.sysdeo.com/eclipse/tomcatplugin
>
> Joe.

Thanks. I tried it (Eclipse 3.2), unpacked it into the eclipse\plugin
directory so that there is a
G:\Programme\Apache_Group\eclipse\plugins\com.sysdeo.eclipse.tomcat_3.1.0
directory.

But the readme says Eclipse should show a tomcat application in the
Customize Perspective - Java -> Available command groups.

I see no tomcat there.

Any clues?