AW: AW: AW: AW: [opencms-dev] Files with extension "rar"

Kai Schliemann k.schliemann at comundus.com
Mon Aug 7 18:33:01 CEST 2006

Hi Maria,

I was curious. So i tested it. It works on my system!

I did as I told you:
1. added mime-type to web.xml of my webapp.
2. added mapping in opencms-vfs.xml
3. restarting tomcat
4. clearing browser cache and restarting browser.

AND THIS IS PROBABLY THE DECISIVE POINT:
Tested it in Online project. It seems not to work in Offline project. Don't
know why.
(If it doesn't work in the first time do a forced reload (STRG/CTRL + F5)

HTH this time. Please let me know.

Regards

Kai